Hi everyone!
I'm starting a new blog explaining about the PTC's, or "Paid To Click" sites.
Likewise, there are some sites on the internet that we can receive money for just clicking some sites. Some sites even send e-mails to us and we also receive money for just reading it, or make a sign in from that site. But the most common is the banner clicking. Advertisers make their own publicity from this advertisement and perhaps gain new costumers and we make some money for just seeing them. So, everyone wins!
Although we receive little amounts each click, if we spend most of our time on the internet, we can spend part of that time to click and see some sites or read emails. And if we do it everyday, little by little the amount of money starts to grow.
On the other hand, if you need to advertise your company, there are many PTC's you can choose and make an investment on the advertisement.
As you can see, there are already some advertisements around my blog. If you want, click it and have a tour. If you want to help me make some money, register with the link which pops up when you click the banners. Then, like me, ask your friends to join in. The more the better!
In the next posts, I'll explain each site that I have so you can have an idea about each one.
Let's all beat the crisis!
Kittie
P.S. - Sorry about my English. I'm still learning =P
No comments:
Post a Comment